Monday, August 3, 2009

Nip Slip Milani Denise

single

Thank goodness it's over a week from Single!

The hardest part was undoubtedly the return home at night after work, open the door and find the gym Martina empty.

It was not easy but I managed to occupy every evening to try to distract me.

week has so held:

Monday:
Dinner & Loredana
Spupazzamento of the small Christian Lorenzo Travel kit and test spacecraft for the upcoming trip to L & L & C

Tuesday:
Dinner Grease (PaninoGiallo) with colleagues
Got the mythical Arab, something unimaginable for a human being!
the evening, aided by a river of beer, as usual degenerated ...

Wednesday:
dinner alone ...
2 boxes Osella directly from the box, a sadness without end!

Thursday:
McDonald's
essential advantage of a discount I had dinner at McDonald's, it does not know how many years and the incredible thing is that I was able to digest!

Friday:
Back to the lake with my women!
The agony is over ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment