Thursday, August 13, 2009

Quotes For Picniks On Faceb

The box is always full ...

The data protection commissioner has determined that advertising by fax is allowed only with the consent of the consignee, after obtaining the express prior consent. This is because it violates the privacy of the recipient. What

I find myself every day why the mailbox of my house full of advertisements? The mailbox is to use my reception correspondence, if it is filled with waste paper as I find the letters that I receive? Why should I pay a fee of garbage when 95% of paper that flows into the body and publications received without my consent? How on earth can stop this river of paper that I throw into the chest of the daily paper?

My mailbox is locked, if anyone can take is filled with my correspondence, which remains half-full because out of the box, and I assure you that I have a really large box!

0 comments:

Post a Comment