Friday, October 23, 2009

Most Famous Sports Uniform Numbers

There are still honest people! The best gift

This morning I went down to move the car, because tomorrow they pass through the street cleaning, and I found the right mirror broke ....

The killer instinct has invaded every cell of my body

I got him with a rage that morning would have been ideal for a fist fight, a desire to Menara as few hands!

occurred during the phase of torpiloqui my eye fell on the windshield and found a note with a cell phone number and the words "Excuse me the mirror." I was so furious that the first thing that crossed my mind was "certainly is a number invented."

When Barbara called me and told me that the number is true and that the other side responded well to a lady who said she was willing to excuse the damage almost did not believe it. They are so accustomed to the scarcity of values \u200b\u200bthat people have today that I could not believe what has happened.

The amazing thing is that when I broke the mirror was on the way to sound the horn in the hope that the owner of the machine newcomers ...

INCREDIBLE

0 comments:

Post a Comment