Monday, October 19, 2009

Pokémon Dawn Clothes



simplest gestures often hides the true beauty.

When Barbara asked me what I wanted for my birthday I did not hesitate to ask for a quiet weekend with her and Martha, at home, without needing to go somewhere, just for the pleasure of spending time together without any interference.

It 's a very simple desire, but strongly wanted: we realized that she was born Martina we never managed to stay a weekend, we three alone. It is not a refusal to spend time with friends and relatives to whom we are linked, but simply the need to enjoy my family, all the time, just for me, every moment of the day.

The result was beautiful, the weekend seemed even longer and I relaxed even though Martin has barely slept ... What then is the history that my daughter will sleep when I'm home is just waiting to be clarified, because she woke up Saturday to 07:00 Sunday night and little sleep already grumbled at 06:30 on Monday woke up at 08:00. I think I feel the presence of Dad at home, however, does not seem concerned that the father should rest for a bit ... But it's okay, because so I can not even blame quell'angioletto face a smile that just to forgive everything!

0 comments:

Post a Comment