Friday, August 20, 2010

Ca-42 067b 2303 Windows Driver

Elements


Many people think, and clearly say, that I am a mountaineer. "
not deny that the mountains have always fascinated me and that I was a child, were the element that has most influenced my desire to become, from large, a guide.
It 'also true, however, that some' biggest, I was able, thanks to choices made by my parents for their (our) family, to spend for a decade, all the months of summer holidays by the sea. Which were undoubtedly among the most beautiful of my life so far.
Then there's the fact that I really like walking, that gives you the feeling and the evidence that the road puts you ahead to reach the goal. Experiences that will certainly cocretizzano and are perceived more easily on a trail (mountain).
In general, however, I find it hard to classify me in a category and also in this case is so. The sea
I like how the mountain, as I like the hilly landscape, the countryside, forests, lakes, volcanoes. I find that all of nature on this planet is of exceptional beauty and, ultimately, I am committed as Help in an attempt to lead people who did not accompany the mere achievement of a goal, as it may be a peak, but towards a rapprochement with nature and (their) natural size.
In this sense, the recent experience of VelaTrekking is a natural consequence of this commitment. A proposal for a planned trip, planned and implemented over time, with the intention, now, to revive in the future. The mountains were
sea and the sea will become mountains.
Both are a source of enjoyment, inspiration for the man, and so sought spiritual refuge for his freedom. Both
hidden pitfalls and dangers, and forced him, in dealing with, to put himself test.
It 'really so different from the trekking sailing (sailing)?
personally do not think so and how I felt a month ago were very strong and will remain so for many years to come.
In my area we talked about so far to force things a lot of trips "land", but now I like to write two more words on those that "marine". Are not my words, are Simon Perry, author of "The summer of disenchantment" from which it derives, and an expert navigator.
He says that "The cruise offers the same unknown man's life. The wind sets the direction, but we are allowed to guide the shots fate using ingenuity, while skirting the sails and putting the best bow in the corner, keeping a clear conscience of the goal. But a boat can not sail against the wind. You are not allowed by nature. That force, as opposed to that at other times he has driven straight at home, now the helmsman driving in unknown locations, where a stop in spite of himself, without intention, hoping to return to the path of the first breeze. The sailor knows that the port does not cross the route to the event, is no stranger to its navigation and should not be denied. The sea has no mercy for those who disdain the shelter is offered. The man from the mainland considers a mistake unexpected landing at a pier, and that is why his life against the waves and peg away late to be fulfilled in the right way. He measures the lost time, space is not even path, and has not found the time. He complains, not realizing that the waves and the wind could end his trip at any time. Each port is a step in the slow return home, and the way of salvation that there are good shelters, of which to be grateful to fate. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment