Tuesday, November 23, 2010

High How Up Do You Put Holdbacks




"Take care of our children", has recommended the mother of one of the boys of 2 ° F, approaching when I was leaving the room where I had just finished presenting to the class and parents the school camp that we would have done the following week in the National Park of Abruzzo, Lazio and Molise.

Beyond the logistics and "technical" (equipment and necessary clothing, the structure that would house, etc.), I described in this week with an emphasis that, at that time may have seemed excessive to those who listened . I told them that we would set an extraordinary experience: a single class and not large, a single guide, only two accompanying teachers, five days in one of the most beautiful areas of Italy and Europe's richest in terms of biodiversity. Convinced of this, I was made between the demands of work space to be there that day, to know before you go and to give useful information about the first week in order to prepare participants to experience.





was not, as I imagined, too much emphasis mine. It 'really was a wonderful experience, deeply rewarding for all those who took part and, therefore, have contributed to its realization in this direction.
Despite the bad weather we have not given much respite, especially in the three middle days of the field where it rained almost seamless, as I knew an exceptional nature in its full size in autumn (compounded by gloomy month of November newspapers) welcomed us and gave us the opportunity to absorb the vitality, through the presence and the manifestation of life (many sightings of deer, wolf "prisoner" of the fauna of Civitella Alfedena before us that a crow has plundered and Then he hid under a tree for food at a time of food shortages) as well as through the presence and the manifestation of death as "death" quiet and colorful forest in autumn, the "death" of the sun behind the mountains surrounding the shorter days of the year, the actual death of copy suede that we encountered on the path Camosciara of ...



do not know if I took care of those children as well as the intended mother.
But I know that I saw a high turnout of young people, and especially of those that occur at school, apparently , lack of interest in everything and I know I've seen from all the excitement of being around, to see , to know despite the objective difficulties related to time; I know that those who do not utter a word in class in front of everyone who read a poem written by them, I know that group have done a lot together and that a week has passed without difficulty playstation, indeed ... and I know I've heard by all, many times and with sincerity, "how nice!" in the presence of deer, wolf, chamois died in the rain on the path covered by thousands of yellow leaves and red, in front of the dazzling sunset views from the tower of the castle of Barry.

do not know if I took care of these children but I know that, deep down, they received the ' belonging to what they were seeing and doing. And I'm happy about that, for them and me for having attended.

0 comments:

Post a Comment