Monday, November 15, 2010

How To Remain Invisable On Facebook

be you!


I was having dinner with some relatives I had not seen for some time. Of course, worried about being able to offer food to my liking, since I "I eat weird." With great kindness
my cousin I need a dish cooked specially for me, "no dead bodies," he laughs. He adds: "But Venus just had to be? "

Every time I have to somehow explain, and I use the word vegan, always feel sadness, and embarrassment.

Infinite Sadness, the ignorance and ugliness that pay the so-called" land, and especially to the infinite horror that suffer every day of our animal friends.

Embarrassment, because I find the term "vegan" very bad, almost ridiculous.

This, however, be explained, and it must also use a few words.
I wonder if there was during the Nazi Holocaust, in Germany, a word for the Germans who were conscious and were horrified.
Venusians too? People from another planet, even another galaxy? While the land deport, torture, kill, massacre ...

So, facing the incredibly burnt most atrocious against the animals that takes place every day on this planet, must have as a normal person who knows what from another solar system.
A normal person, not as free not to commit murder and cruelty on weakest should belong to normal on this planet is forced to define themselves on this planet is forced to rely on a difference between itself and the vast majority of their fellows. Must say no, I'm not like you. I am vegan.

One word, vegan, itself so ugly and ridiculous. I'm vegan, Mars, Venus and perhaps more, because I just realized that I did not feed me no need to deport, chained, tortured, massacred, cut up, gutting. A simple reasoning, banal and the extent of any child of three years.

A word that is not me, who return back to existence, that regrowth atmosphere.

I'm normal. I have nothing special. I could not cut up a cow, a pig, a chicken or a rabbit. I could not let a fish die of suffocation. As I could not cut up the tobacco, or I could not let a child die of asphyxiation. What

I special? To replace ingredients in the kitchen need a PhD in astronautics?

I'm normal. I have nothing special. I am a simple, I would say banal human being living on planet Earth. An animal who respects his fellow man. A person who

limbs, not guzzle, no bleeding, no galls, no guts. A normal person.

Venusian, Martian, vegan, whatever you want on your behalf. You who feeds on corpses. You do not have respect and compassion for your fellow men. Every day that you commit atrocities on the weaker cruelty.

And then you boast of being a special person, intelligent, refined, evolved. A gourmet, maybe. A socially engaged, maybe. Maybe a good heart. Perhaps an intellectual. Maybe even an artist ...

I'm normal. I have nothing special. They are devoid of excellent quality. An ordinary human being whatsoever. Vegan

be you! (It is not a compliment ...)

source

0 comments:

Post a Comment