Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Electronic Bowlercade Directions




I came back from Milan, where I had been a few days visiting my sister. The journey was long and my fellow travelers reluctant to exchange a few word. I was bored, and now, the magazine that I bought at the station had no more secrets for me. I had the first puff, then I read the more interesting articles, I had gone to those that have little or nothing attracted me. Finally, the horoscope, which I omit always, was the subject of my reading. I regretted having left the book, which I bought, my sister, who wanted to read it.
However we had arrived in Naples and the train had emptied almost completely. In the car, where I was sitting, we were down to three: me, a young lady from the sweet face but not so young and a nice-looking middle-aged ladies. The train started pursuing his course, which was arrested in Salerno, about an hour later, if things go the right way. Instead, just before the station of Nocera, inexplicably, stopped. They spent ten minutes and not to share. So it was that we three passengers began to exchange opinions on how and why the train had stopped at a few kilometers from the well. Slowly we approached for a better understanding of our voices and made aware of. Miss taught in Milan, the man was an accountant with studios located in various cities of Italy, in Milan, and I, who at that time I was preparing to graduate thesis in sociology. I do not remember how, maybe just talking about the topic of my thesis, it turned out to be common a great faith and admiration in Pope John XXIII, and he, who in one way, one after another experienced something that he knew of a miracle.
In the story it tells, so he called my travel companion, was the most beautiful of all.
When was the beginning of his teaching career, he had his first job in Milan. It came from the south but was not prepared to face the harsh winter ahead. She had arrived in October and December appeared in his country. In a day when the winter showed all its rigor, it was the first meeting of the school family. In teaching a small town near Milan, which reached by public transport, from Milan, where he was staying on board from an elderly widow. The meeting
presented themselves very many parents. The hours went by without realizing that the last bus had already left. A colleague gave her a passing car. Arriving in the city, brought down to an intersection, reassuring her that was near the metro station. It was late at night and bows, looked around the place and did not recognize her family, after all that had recently had moved to that city. It took courage and walked with their feet sinking into the snow. Turned away, turned back around, underground drainage and telephone no clue. Tears ran down the icy face. He felt desperate, lost, when she saw the figure of a man and a child. The man appeared to be a priest because he had a robe and white and light but the baby was dressed in clothes that are too lightweight for the season and unusual for the site. Joints close to her, the man smiled and said: "Soon there will come a taxi, is quiet." In looked in the direction in which they appeared the strange people and saw the headlights of a car. He turned to thank and the two had disappeared suddenly as they had arrived. The taxi takes a few seconds to get here, take on board and bringing it safely at home. In the past asked the driver why he was there and the driver replied that had answered the call.
The train started again but there was the time to listen to the story of the passenger.
This will tell you again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment