Monday, March 14, 2011

Hormonal Breakouts From Birth Control

The Panda yellow

For 19 years my car, a white panda, delivered to me and my many roads but also from home to school and back, until he started stove and ask to be put on her slippers to the tires at the same time when even the engine of my body began to puff, begging me to stop my running.

So I am in a hospital bed and she covered the parking lot is located, we took a well deserved rest. I, for luck and joy, but always went back to the life of my poor panda, my husband, was destined to be scrapped. Then I struggled not to see it over crushed in a scrap, I won and it was decided to give it a chance. We took the mechanic who gave us hope. Did I leave with so much hope and soon returned home regenerated, ready for new "drifting", at least according to the mechanic.

The fact is, however, sometimes gave no sign of slowing down and my husband insisted on buying a new car, new so to speak, a used guaranteed. We went together, but not engage with me in that relationship of peaceful, sincere cooperation and complicity between us must be faithful friends. One day, accompanying my son to school, unable to go through the usual way, for work on the road, I had to take a detour. At the edge of a sidewalk, right in front of a bar, there was parked a yellow panda, with a sign on the back "for sale-like new only 15,000 km. It was love at first sight. It seemed to be waiting just me. I left the child in school and I came back the same road, I pinned the phone number of the owner and not just at home, I contacted him. The price was too high and I was forced to give up. Every morning, however, I began spending more for the road to greet as they then seemed to me more and more sad, as if a machine could express this feeling. Every time I was relieved to see her still there, unsold. I spoke with my husband and also made him a try. The price was very high: nothing to do. Meanwhile my husband to work, had to stay two months away from home and new car does not talk about it anymore and I spent more that way.

Months passed and my husband returned. One morning he went out with his friend but with my panda and not with his car. Come back to me said that there was a body builder interested in buying my old panda and that would give me more than was imaginable, because it was only to be scrapped. His grandson wanted to sell its pandas and could make a deal. We would bring the car under his niece's house, to see succeed, in the afternoon. I was upset, both because I thought my husband had taken an initiative without consulting me, and because it wanted to separate me from my beloved car. However, the appointment was made and now I might as well see this car second-hand. At the appointed hour I went down into the yard, my husband and my son. For a ringing phone, as agreed, my husband opened the electric gate and you will see, almost with a smile that went from a street lamp to another, the yellow panda for so many days I had "courted" the edge of that sidewalk. My son cried, "but the mother panda yellow you wanted!" Incredulous, I saw her approach and stop a few steps away from me. My husband knew that it was the car that we had tried in vain to buy and did not dare to give me a new disappointment. We already knew the price and, if it still was, we could not buy it. Instead, by selling my old panda and being more healthy tips to the owner, the panda yellow and stayed with me, but sorry, I gave her farewell to the white panda and a big welcome to my new yellow panda. We were looking at each other and to the destiny we can not resist.

0 comments:

Post a Comment